This $30,000 robot will make you a salad

Sally, the salad-making Robot, is making it's way into specific restaurants in the state of California. It is in no way replacing workers, but in fact, it is helping them. It doesn't do the work as far as chopping up the salad ingredients, but it does the work of putting the salad together. Customers can choose a variety of ingredients from kale to lettuce and from croutons to crispy wontons. I, myself, thinks this is an awesome idea, and I believe that in the near future, this robot will be essential to everyday living.

Comments

  1. Interesting. It's amazing what robots are able to do nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They also made a pizza vending machine that I saw a video of. Maybe someday everyone will have one of these in their homes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a lot of money to be spent on a robot that will make you salad. Salad is the simplest thing to make in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment